|500-3000 bricks per hour
|Oil Tank Capacity
|350 liters - 500 liters
|Approx 30 HP
|Pan Mixer Power
|1-3 strokes per minute
|Conveyer Belt Length
|Conveyer Belt Breadth
|1 HP - 12.5 HP
|Bricks,Paver Blocks,Concrete Blocks
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
The automatic block production line is a block production line independently designed and manufactured by Qunfeng. It can be used for the production of high-strength and high-quality concrete blocks, special permeable pavers for sponge cities, high value-added imitation stone PC bricks, special municipal pavers, curb stones, and slope embankments and other concrete products.
Product DetailsThe automatic block production line is a block production line independently designed and manufactured by swareet hydraulic private limited. It can be used to produce high-strengthand high-quality concrete blocks, special permeable pavers for sponge cities, high value-added imitation stone PC bricks, special municipal pavers, curb stones, and slope embankments and other concrete products. By adjusting the ratio, it can be adapted to the recycling of construction waste, slag, fly ash and other solid wastes to produce the above products.
The main components of the production line are: batching and mixing system, forming system, stacking system.
Advantages of the production line
1. The layout is compact and reasonable: the floor space is small, the layout is compact, and the required production workshop is small;
2. High adaptability and good scalability: the back end can be equipped with a block cubing system, and can also be extended to a production line with a higher degree of automation;
3. High reliability: simple system, stable and reliable performance;
4. High flexibility: modular design and layout, the required products can be customized according to the customers requestment to meet the individual needs;
5. High economic applicability: small investment and large return.
- Delivery Time: 45 working days
- Packaging Details: A Brick Machine is a machine which produces bricks made from clay, shale, fly ash or cement.